2011 Early Childhood Christmas Song

Over the next few Sundays, your child is practicing their special Christmas song they will be performing on stage at the 9:15 and 10:45 services on Sunday, Dec. 18th. As a gift to Jesus, they will offer the best gift they can give - their beautiful voices in worship!

Since we only have a few more Sundays to practice, I encourage you to go over the song with your child throughout the week. Below is a video of the motions (I asked The Wiggles if they would perform, but they said, "no," so you're stuck with Mrs. Margo. If you make fun of me, I will punch you in the face.):

Lyrics:

The angel brought a message, a baby would be born

His name is Jesus, God's special gift, this boy.

Shepherds came to worship, wise men brought him gifts

What do I have to offer? What can I bring to give?

I will bring my worship, that will be the gift I give

I will bring my worship, that will be the gift I give

All I have I bring you, for Jesus you're my Lord.

(Repeat entire song again. Repeat chorus a second time at end with more strength!)

Also, a few reminders regarding the Christmas Program:

  • Saturday, December 17 - 9:00-9:30 p.m. - we will be holding a Saturday rehearsal, so the children can learn where to stand and how to get on and off stage.
  • Sunday, December 18 - Please bring your child to their Sunday school class early - arrive at 9:00 for the 9:15 service and 10:30 for the 10:45 service. It is very important that your child arrives on time so they can line up in their spots to go on stage. We don't want any late comers to miss out!

No comments: